The following restrictions are hereby declared to be covenants running with the land and binding upon future owners, their heirs, successors or assigns, on the following real property: Property Description Auditors File # Date Recorded
Maple Hills Estates #1 5195572 20 November 1959
Maple Hills Estates #2 5313152 01 August 1961
Maple Hills Estates #3 5313151 01 August 1961
Cedar View Addition 5431126 14 May 1962
DEED RESTRICTIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- The use and occupancy of said property shall be subject to the Articles of Incorporation and the By-Laws of the Maple Hills Maintenance Co., a non-profit , non stock Washington Corporation.
- Any Building or structure upon any tract of this subdivision shall have a completed exterior within 6 months from commencement of construction unless written consent for extension is granted by the Maple Hills Development Co. or the Maple Hills Maintenance Co.
- All construction shall must be new construction. No used buildings or trailers may be moved onto any lot.
- Before construction of any structure is commenced all plans must be approved by the Architectural Committee of the Maple Hills Maintenance Co. All construction shall be in conformity with plans approved.
- No lot in these plats shall be subdivided without the written consent of the Maple Hills Development Co.
- No mobile home may be moved onto any lot.
- No property owner shall use his tract, or any other tract, for target practice or hunting with firearms of any type.
- No livestock or poultry shall be permitted on any tract of said property.
- No signs shall be posted on any tract except with the written approval of the Maple Hills Maintenance Co.
- Any Property owner diverting water from its natural course must provide a substitute course through his property.
- The breach of any of the foregoing conditions shall constitute a cause for action against the persons committing the breach by the Maple Hills Development Co. or the Maple Hills Maintenance Co.
- If any of the foregoing restrictions are declared to be legally unenforceable with respect to all or any portion of said property, the applicability and enforcement of the remaining restrictions shall not otherwise be affected.
Purchasers covenant and agree that the above described real estate shall be subject to the charges and assessments as provided for in, and for the purposes set forth in the Articles of Incorporation and the By-Laws of the Maple Hill Maintenance Co., a non-profit, and non-stock Washington corporation, and that said corporation shall have a valid first lien against the above described real estate for said charges and assessment; and, in addition to the remedies set forth in said Articles of Incorporation and By_Laws, that if said charges and assessments levied by said corporation shall not be paid within four (4) months after they shall become due and payable, then said corporation may proceed by appropriate action to foreclose its lien together with such sum as the court may adjudge reasonable attorney’s fees in such action. The undersigned hereby acknowledges receipt of copies of said Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws of the Maple Hills Maintenance Co. This provision is a covenant running with the land and is binding on the purchasers, their heirs, successors and assigns.
Use of said property of residential purposes only.