2021 Pool Opening Plan
The pool will be operating under Phase 3 Guidance from the State Department of Health. The rules and guidelines are subject to change at any time without notice.
2 guests are allowed at this time. A guest is anyone who does not live permanently in your household. Please review the waiver related to liability for the COVID-19 online and be prepared to sign in at the pool prior to entry.
2021 Covid-19 Waiver (A waiver needs to be provided for each participant)
If you’re wondering about Swim Lessons we are still working out the details and feasibility of offering lessons this summer.
Please be sure to check the website frequently for any updates that you may have.
General rules to prevent transmission
- Stay at home if you don’t feel well.
- Stay at home if you tested positive for COVID 19 or were exposed to someone with COVID 19 in the last 14 days.
- Stay 6 feet away from people who don’t live with you both in and out of the water and avoid sharing items with other people.
- Wear a cloth face covering when not in the water. Do not place cloth face coverings on children under age 2 or anyone who has trouble breathing or is unconscious, weak, or otherwise unable to remove the cover without help.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover you coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your elbow, throw the tissue in the trash, and wash your hands.
Rules for the use of the pool facilities
- A waiver must be signed to use the pool.
- The number of people in the pool is limited to 35 at one time.
- Online sign up for reservations to use the pool will be through Sign-up Genius.
- 80-minute time slots. Members can sign up for a maximum of 1 time slots per day, with a limit of 7 online signups per signup period. If there is space during the session walkups will be allowed. New weeks will start on Mondays.
- 2 Guest passes will be available to use.
- Swimmers must be dressed ready to swim. Locker rooms are not available for changing.
- Showers will be closed.
- Bathrooms will be open from pool side only.
- It will be your responsibility to help your children maintain their social distancing in and out of the pool from people not in your household.
- 10-minute cleaning in between time slots of frequently touched surfaces.
- Lounge chairs will be available to use around the deck. Please do not move the chairs from their current location as we have spaced them apart to maintain adequate spacing between them. Masks must be worn while walking around the pool deck. Masks do not need to be worn while you are sitting in a lounge chair or sitting chair.
- We will not be providing pool noodles, toys or goggles.
- Outside noodles or toys may be used in the pool.
- No food or drinks will be allowed on the pool deck. (Personal water bottles will be allowed)
- Water fountain use will be for water bottle refill only.
- You can place your items on one of the lounge chairs on the pool deck. There are also cubbies available to place items if necessary.
- There will be visual cues of tape on the ground to ensure that residents can remain 6 feet apart when not in the water and how to enter and exit the facility.
- Residents will enter through the main gate. Signage about safety steps posted throughout.
- The Pool Office will be closed.
- Residents will check in and enter the pool area through the secondary gate.
- When time slot is over residents will gather their belongings and exit through the back gate by the basketball courts.
- There will be hand sanitizer at both entry and exit point of the facility.
- Residents who do not follow these rules will be asked to leave the facility.
- Swim lessons may be offered later in the summer. Pool rentals will need to be coordinated with the Pool Manager.
- The pool rules that we have in effect from previous summers are still in effect as well. These additional rules are in place because of COVID-19. This is for your own safety.
- These rules will be updated as needed.
If we all practice these simple steps, we can enjoy the pool this summer. This is for the health and well-being of all of our residents.