- This event has passed.
(Online) Board Meeting
April 8, 2020 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The board will be meeting online this week to comply with the Governor’s Stay Home order.
A few notes about ZOOM.
- You will be in a Lobby until you are admitted. You will not be admitted without a real name for your account.
- It will take us a few minutes to start the meeting and admit people from the lobby. You can expect the meeting to start at around 7:35pm.
- If you call in via phone, the ID for the meeting is: 104 296 255
- See the meeting notes for the URL and Phone number for the meeting.
- The password for the meeting is 449230
A few guidelines that will keep the meeting running smoothly and allow us to get done in a reasonable amount of time. This will also help to prevent “ZOOM Bombing”.
- The call will be recorded.
- Users MUST use their real full name as their username. We will need this for the minutes. So please don’t use a fake username like Donald Duck.
- Users calling in on their phone will be asked to identify themselves before they speak.
- Users video and audio will be disabled by default.
- To be put in the queue to ask a question or make a comment, please “Raise your hand”
- On a phone you will need to press “9” to raise your hand.
Note: Board meetings occur on the second Wednesday of each month at 7:30pm. Location is usually at the Fire House. Contact the board for more information.