- This event has passed.
December 31, 2021 - March 31, 2022
Maple Hills Snowman Contest Rules
1. Create a snowman and send a picture of the creation to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: SNOWMAN.
2. 1 picture submission per person. Picture must not identify the creator. You may submit multiple pictures per email provided you identify which picture goes with which creator.
3. Submit the following information in the email:
Name of creator
Age/Grade group of creator (see below)
Description of snowman (if submitting multiple)
Email of creator or guardian
Phone # of creator or guardian
Address of creator or guardian.
4. One entry per person.
5. Frosty’s Favorite ($20 Amazon gift card) will be awarded to each grouping, except Pre-K. Each Pre-K gets a small prize.
• Middle School
• High School
7. All submission must be received by 3/20/22 at 8pm. If you would like your physical snowman creation to be displayed at the fire station you must deliver to Nicole Dudley by this date.
8. Community voting will be open 3/20-3/29 outdoors at the fire station and online through Facebook and www.maplehills.org. Pictures of submissions or actual snowmen will be posted/displayed in the windows and voting ballots will be available online and printed at the fire station. Place completed ballots in the provided ballot box.
9. Winners will be announced on 3/31/22 Winners will be posted at the fire station and on Facebook as well as emailed.
10. Prizes will be emailed to winners. Pre-k prizes will be delivered.
Note: Board meetings occur on the second Wednesday of each month at 7:30pm. Location is usually at the Fire House. Contact the board for more information.